cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not turn off OTP

soulsensepk
Listener

I am using a macbook to log in to the zoom account using safari. I have tried to turn off OTP and two factor authetication to be able to login without the OTP or two factor auth... However, despite turning off the option from the Advanced > Security tab, the app will not let me sign in without an otp or two factor... Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @soulsensepk welcome to the community!

I see you had a ticket opened with our Zoom Support team. It looks like they were able to resolve the ticket referring to one-time verification code that was sent to you through email. 

You can configure these settings from https://zoom.us/profile locate the OTP Authentication setting. On the right of the setting, click Turn On or Turn Off. Enter your password, then click Turn On or Turn Off again to confirm.

Knowledge Base article referencing to Disabling One Time Passcode OTP verification, sharing the solution with others that may come across this discussion. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @soulsensepk welcome to the community!

I see you had a ticket opened with our Zoom Support team. It looks like they were able to resolve the ticket referring to one-time verification code that was sent to you through email. 

You can configure these settings from https://zoom.us/profile locate the OTP Authentication setting. On the right of the setting, click Turn On or Turn Off. Enter your password, then click Turn On or Turn Off again to confirm.

Knowledge Base article referencing to Disabling One Time Passcode OTP verification, sharing the solution with others that may come across this discussion. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Is it possible to turn off OTP verification for an individual, unpaid account? I was able to disable it on a business account, but can't find where to do it for my personal one.