cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being Charged for Free Account

jennypeterson
Listener

I have a free account with my primary email address, yet I have found recurring charges of $17.05/month. I have two other email addresses that are not recognized by Zoom, and I cannot get a live person to help me resolve this since my free account does not offer live support. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jennypeterson !

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They may be able to determine what account number the charges are for by gathering some additional information from you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi jennypeterson.

It could help to enter your user profile on the Zoom web portal (www.zoom.us) and verify in the "Profile" section if your license is correctly free or if it has already been converted to a paid user for some charge that is I've done.

Also in this portal you can check in the "billing" section if you have made other payments previously.

WencesUnzueta_0-1679673451351.png

Wences

S_K

Hi @jennypeterson !

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They may be able to determine what account number the charges are for by gathering some additional information from you.

Thank you!

I'm facing the same issue, I've also registered a complaint to the billing support but I've been getting same notification from my bank from last 4 days

S_K

@Sadi123 - Do you have a ticket number?

vanessa31092510
Listener

Hi Jenny, 

I have emailed zoom and the correspondence was great till I asked for a refund as I do not have a paid subscription ...suddenly the correspondence stopped. I have been charged from November 2022. I have sent all evidence requested but to no avail 

Please help

S_K

@vanessa31092510 - Do you have a ticket number? It's okay if it's a closed ticket. It will allow me to find your information without sharing personally identifiable info in this public forum.