Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance with Transferring Personal Meeting ID to New Account

jedlevine
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I have recently created a new Zoom account and upgraded it to a paid plan. I would like to use my previous Personal Meeting ID (PMI), which is my phone number. However, I cannot make changes on my old Zoom account because it was not upgraded.

Could someone please assist me in transferring or releasing my old PMI so that I can use it with my new upgraded account?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Jed Levine

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jedlevine I am not sure what you mean when you say that you cannot access the old account since it was not upgraded.  Are you using the same email address?  Do you still have access to the old email address?  If you are using the same email address, it should be the same account so the PMI would still be associated to your user.  If you are using a different email address, you can still sign in like you used to and delete the PMI there.

jedlevine
Newcomer
Newcomer

I can access the old account, but I downgraded it to the free version since I don't use it anymore and so I cannot delete the PMI (so therefore I cannot use it on my new Zoom acct)

colegs

You have 2 options that I can think of.  

1) Submit a support ticket (click on the question mark in a circle at the top of the client) and let them know the situation.  They will likely have to send an email to the previous account to verify it is you, but then hopefully can change/disassociate the PMI from your old account).

2) If you don't need any of the historical data from your old account, go into Account Management->Account Profile on your old account and click on the 'Terminate Account'