cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubSpot Form Simultaneously Registering On Zoom Registration Form

ajambrose
Listener

Good morning,

Our company holds roughly 30 webinars a year. This year, we are using HubSpot as our overall sales and marketing CRM and platform.

What I'd like to know is, how can we make it where if a HubSpot form is filled out it simultaneously fills out and registers the person for the Zoom webinars? This way, the user won't have to click "Register" again when he gets to the Zoom registration form.

3 REPLIES 3

EleanorHolmes
Listener

Hi! Going through this too! There is a user guide to integrate HubSpot and Zoom, but I found it was only half the story. Back on here looking for a few answers myself! I have my own notes if you want to connect and collaborate on making this work?

colt4
Attendee

While this does not happen natively you could use APIs to trigger a Zoom webinar registration when a Hubspot form is filled out (or any other form builder for the matter). If you are not a developer there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you create your own forms that trigger a registration upon submission. 

Smeyer64
Listener

I am going to try this solution, have any of you tried it yet?

Link to article Add contacts to a Zoom webinar using a workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspot-and-zoom-webinars?hubs_content=knowledge.hubs...