cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to Not send Email from AI Summary

mattnolan
Listener

Hello,

Is there an option, currently, to no have an email sent from the AI Summary (and only have that Summary hosted in the Host's Zoom account)?

If not, can you please take this as a Feature Request to have the option to not have that Summary emailed?

I do not want the summary to be emailed and then, therefore, be stored on that server.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @mattnolan 

There is currently no way to disable that email, as for most meetings (those scheduled without continuous meeting chat) that would be the only way to share that generated summary. 

That being said, I completely understand your concern. If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to use the Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Hi @mattnolan 

There is currently no way to disable that email, as for most meetings (those scheduled without continuous meeting chat) that would be the only way to share that generated summary. 

That being said, I completely understand your concern. If you would like to submit any product feedback, I encourage you to use the Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hello Bort or anyone else knowledgeable about this, is there still no way to disable an email being sent to the host with the AI Companion Meeting Summary as of today?

feedback
Listener

Does anyone know if there has been a solution for this? Seems like a simple easy fix. Information stored on the correct server is important for the notes.

john-lamoureux
Listener

I find it hard to believe that there is currently no way to prevent our confidential meeting summaries from being emailed.  I have taken your suggestion and submitted "feedback" via the Zoom client.  But please make this a priority.

HalimG
Listener

We operate in a regulated environment and all incoming emails are automatically archived. Since AI meeting summaries can be very inaccurate, getting the option to have the summary reviewed and approved by a human prior to having them sent by email, even for the host, is essential. An email with a link indicating that the summary is ready for review, similar to the emails for recordings (without the actual summary being included in the email), with the ability to edit the summary on the web prior to emailing, would allow us to turn on this feature.