cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking confirmation email

amazing_grace
Newcomer
Newcomer

When sending a booking confirmation email, how do I remove the "One tap mobile" and "dial by location" in the email that will be sent to the person who booked? TIA

5 REPLIES 5

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@amazing_grace - And admin or owner on your account can go into the Advanced -> Branding menu on the left hand side, select the Emails tab and update the 'Meeting Invitations Email' template.  If they scroll down, they will see the 'One tap mobile' and 'Dial by location' headers, and they can delete those whole sections. 

Note: this WILL impact everyone on the account, so you should only do this if, and a company, you no longer want to see those sections in any meeting invites. 

Thank you for your response. I am new to this Zoom Scheduler and wants to explore it. 

I am the owner. Before going to Advanced, is it under Admin or Settings? 
If under Admin > Advanced > Branding - I don't see any  'Meeting Invitations Email' template. Does this mean I am not the owner or admin, altho as mentioned I am the owner. 

If under Settings > Other > Invitation Email - I don't see the option to update the one tap mobile and dial by location. I just checked this one, not sure if this is what you meant. 

This is another question, which might be related to it. 
I am the owner, Under Users > Role - I am the owner. I received an email with subject You have Zoom Scheduler licenses that need to be assigned saying I need to assign a license to myself or to a user. When I tried it, it said, 0 license to assign. 

Thank you so much! 

colegs

@amazing_grace - It would require a vanity URL, which requires a business or higher plan, and I assume you must have a Pro plan.  Sorry about that.  

Assuming you have the Pro, you would likely have the Scheduler license which is an add-on, and if you have multiple licensed users, you would be able to move that scheduler add-on to another licensed user.  It would not be a standalone license, but if you unassign it from your account, you will see it as available again for assignment to another user.

amazing_grace
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi @colegs  I'm sorry I don't follow your solution now. Can you please explain again how can I remove the 'One tap mobile' and Dial by location headers. 

colegs

To remove those links, you would need to upgrade your license so that you could get a Vanity URL.