cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked and Delete friend can't undelete and unblock

Dexter123
Listener

Hi, when I block and delete my friend, I can't add my friend. Can who tell me how to add my friend back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sumit6226
Listener

You can add them back by unblocking him via pc(earlier)... But now in the new update of zoom meeting you can also unblock via phone... Just go nd find the contact and in more options toggle off the block button. 🙃

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

ZoomUser2008
Participant

@Dexter123 

Its because you have block your friend, So he doesn't receive your friend request. 

ZoomUser2008

Oh yeah that looks very smart he is asking how no why

That happened to me too! 😞 I want to chat with my friend! And she said she cannot find the "unblock" button anywhere 😞

Ok so umm i had the same problem but what you do is open zoom on ur laptop and then you go to your account and then go to settings and click on chat then you scrool down till you see manage blocked contacts then you manage them and click on the name and unblock the person

Me n my friend had a fight so she blocked me..i blocked her back but then she removed me as a contact,we r friends again but we dont know how to add each other back,i tried adding her but it doesnt work,do u know how?

I’m on a iPad in 2023 so how do I do it 

Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Same idk how to find out either

I am also trying to unblock him!

then how can we talk to them? Can u upload a tutorial on that or add a feature? Soon Please.

Ok so umm i had the same problem but what you do is open zoom on ur laptop and then you go to your account and then go to settings and click on chat then you scrool down till you see manage blocked contacts then you manage them and click on the name and unblock them

thanks that worked

pls tell me how to do on ipad plzzzzz 

Lismasncool_yo
Listener

this has happened to me to i dont know how to fix ite because i want to add him back

Me too! How do you add someone back after blocking and deleting them?

ya that's true

Yeah same happened to me I blocked someone then deleted their chat but now we settled issue and we've been trying to talk but i cant unblock because I can't find their contact and when they try sending friend request to me I can't see it , I hope zoom can come up with a solution for this issue.

Yes what he said but on iPad!!!!!!!

I cannot find the Manage Blocked Contacts setting

On iPad please!

Sumit6226
Listener

You can add them back by unblocking him via pc(earlier)... But now in the new update of zoom meeting you can also unblock via phone... Just go nd find the contact and in more options toggle off the block button. 🙃

Can you make some kind of video or somethin

Because I delete my friends contact, then there is no one in the blocking list.

queden
Listener

Ok so umm i had the same problem but what you do is open zoom on ur laptop and then you go to your account and then go to settings and click on chat then you scrool down till you see manage blocked contacts then you manage them and click on the name and unblock the person.

queden
Listener

Ok so umm i had the same problem but what you do is open zoom on ur laptop and then you go to your account and then go to settings and click on chat then you scrool down till you see manage blocked contacts then you manage them and click on the name and unblock them.

Lightning
Listener

I cannot find the Manage Blocked Contacts setting. Please make a video or something!