cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Calender Entries in My Meetings

Algonquin
Listener

I signed up for some Zoom events with an organization and suddenly find that my own list of meetings is cluttered with their recurrent meeting.  I have tried to fix this, but after several hours of failure, I am asking what I need to do to remove unwanted meetings from my Zoom calendar/meetings.  I am not very technical, so whatever answer needs to be precise.  FYI, I asked the organization to remove the meetings and so far, no response.  I am trying to keep my list of meetings related only to my professional life.  Help!

2 REPLIES 2

RitaC
Listener

Thank you for posting this. I have the same issue and there is no delete option for the other organizer's meetings in my Zoom list. I am using Zoom for Mac. Very frustrating.

RitaC
Listener

I just found a solution, which is ridiculous. I opened the Zoom app on my iPhone (instead of being in my Mac version of Zoom). I was able to click into the other person's meeting and then delete it from there. Finally a workaround. Zoom needs to make the delete option available on their desktop version.