cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re invited: Zoomtopia 2023 is on! In-person registration is live

ZoomtopiaCrew
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Our award-winning event, Zoomtopia, is the most impactful event of the year for IT decision-makers across industries! Discover our AI-driven platform that can help you create a more efficient, flexible work environment, enable more meaningful collaboration, and deepen customer relationships. 

To make it easy for you to join us, we’ve created an ‘early-adopter’ price. Register now to take advantage of the super saver price of $295 a whopping $1200 off the full ticket price of $1495. Space is limited and this offer is only valid through 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, June 27, or until sold out. https://zm.me/42I3TNB 

10 REPLIES 10

JohnFreitas
Listener

I purchased the wrong registration. My company is not a partner and I need to switch it back. Who can I contact? There is no number to call or direct email. And the site doesn't allow you to modify your registration.

JohnFreitas
Listener

I was able to cancel my Partner Registration but now i cant get another pass because my email has already been used. Can someone please help

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hi @JohnFreitas we were able to update your registration this morning, please check for your new confirmation email. Thanks!

JZou
Listener

Hi, I registered a few month ago but realized the email domain I used was not my primary Zoom account domain. Who can I contact to change that? Contacted support and didn't get any help.

DePet
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Thank you for your note. Can you please email Zoomtopia @Zoom.us. (no space) with your details.  Thanks

Henrymamar
Listener

Exciting news! Zoomtopia's AI-driven platform promises to redefine collaboration; the early-adopter price of $295, a $1200 discount, makes it an opportunity worth seizing. Act fast, as space is limited, and the offer expires on June 27 at 11:59 PM PT. Register now at https://zm.me/42I3TNB.

Henrymamar
Listener

Hi! I also registered on zootpia

Henrymamar
Listener

Thanks for your note.

Lucas_Brown
Listener

Happy 1-year anniversary! 🎉 It looks like you're sharing information about Zoomtopia, an exciting event for IT decision-makers. If you have any specific questions or if there's anything you'd like assistance with related to Zoomtopia or any other topic, feel free to let me know! Whether it's event details, promotional strategies, or anything else, I'm here to help.

michael5253
Listener

Exciting news! Zoomtopia's AI-driven platform promises to redefine collaboration; the early-adopter price of $295, a $1200 discount, makes it an opportunity worth seizing. Act fast, as space is limited, and the offer expires.