cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early bird pricing extended! Plus, you're gonna want to know our 2023 performer....

ZoomtopiaCrew
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Our early bird pricing has been extended for only three more weeks (through August 21)! Register today to secure your spot for just $495

Introducing our first Zoomtopia 2023 performer... 

... get ready for LUDACRIS! The multitalented CHRIS “LUDACRIS” BRIDGES will take the stage for an unforgettable night! As a recording artist, he has sold more than 24 million albums worldwide, thanks to the blockbuster success of such singles as “Stand Up”, “Get Back”, “Southern Hospitality”, “Number One Spot”, and “Money Maker”. 

giphy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ZoomtopiaCrew

@BridgingStef @JohnK @neconomy @kwatts the issue has been resolved, please try again. So sorry for the inconvenience! 

View solution in original post

ZoomtopiaCrew

@BridgingStef @JohnK @neconomy @kwatts the issue has been resolved, please try again. So sorry for the inconvenience! 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

giphy

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

BridgingStef
Listener

I'm trying to register for the in person conference, says early bird savings is through 21 August, but pricing now says $895. How do I get the $495 on this last day?

We are seeing the same thing when trying to register

I am getting the same price of $895 when I get to the final registration/payment page. How do I get the $495 price?

ZoomtopiaCrew

Hi ZoomtopiaCrew! I registered yesterday before you sent the message that the issue has been resolved. Would I be able to get a price adjustment?

kwatts
Listener

We are having the same issue. How do we get the $495 price? I am wanting to register our team today. 

ZoomtopiaCrew

BridgingStef
Listener

Thank you - looking forward to the event!

Hello