cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would you build a smarter hybrid workspace?

WTS_Crew
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

You’ve been asked to reimagine the office experience and transform how your company works together. What does that look like, and what ideas would you recommend?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

You might be interested in an upcoming event: Work(space) Transformation Summit: Building a Smarter Hybrid Office on July 13, 2022 (US) and July 14, 2022 (Asia-Pacific region).

Here’s what you can expect to take away from this event:

• Discover how leaders are working to continually optimize workspaces in the new hybrid norm  
  • Gain advice on enhancing and promoting equity in the employee experience 
  • Learn how to leverage AI and employee insights to create secure, intuitive, and dynamic workspaces 

SimonMcDonnell
Listener

Hello All,

For me I often hear that "I don't always feel connected" from people working hybrid models.

I think if there were more aways on cameras covering offices.  Also maybe automatically created breakout rooms for breaktimes.  As these systems progress towards what is already coined the metaverse and technology allows inovative ways to make people feel included need to be developed.

For example if a manager could say heello all.  Well done on this great order win and says I'm fgetting Pizza for everyone.  A pop up menue from say Uber Eats or Dominos comes up and after a couple of clicks lunch is on its way.

Just a couple of ideas.................

S_K

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your thoughts. I love the idea of providing lunch via delivery service! Also, having "always on" cameras that employees can drop in on sounds interesting.

Speaking for myself as an INFJ who has worked from home for many years before the pandemic, I thrive in this workstyle. I believe in allowing staff to choose their preferred workstyle. Of course, not all workstyles work for all types of office jobs. I work in a "back office" position so it's perfect for me.

Great ideas!

~S

JosephKelly
Listener

Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link. And if anyone over here is searching for an essay writer then you can visit https://www.grabmyessay.com/article-review-writing-service here where you can read reviews before hiring them.