Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing time at Zoomtopia 2023

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Better late than never, right? ✌️

My experience at Zoomtopia was truly remarkable. As a native Indonesian, it was my first visit to the United States, and I had the privilege of attending Zoom's flagship event, Zoomtopia. The entire experience left me with an overwhelmingly positive impression.

During the event, I had the opportunity to meet many individuals with whom I had previously only interacted through Zoom. It was particularly gratifying as we are also Zoom partners. Exploring the Zoom headquarters was a highlight, and I was fortunate to engage in direct discussions with Zoom's top executives. We delved into a wide range of topics, particularly focusing on the perspectives of partners in Asia, such as my company, PT. Kayreach System.

One of the most memorable moments of the event was the chance to meet the humble and inspiring Zoom CEO, Eric Yuan, in person. Zoomtopia, in its entirety, proved to be an exceptional event. Besides gaining valuable insights into Zoom's promising future roadmap, the diverse Zoom ecosystems showcased at the expo provided us, as partners, with a fresh perspective on the future market.

Regarding the speaker sessions, my personal favorite was the private meeting with Eric Yuan (a highlight, for sure), followed by his public speaker session. Additionally, the partner connect session was of great importance to me, as it aided in preparing my company for the future.

1696453859643.jpg

However, as an Asian attendee, I couldn't help but notice that the event's food offerings didn't quite satisfy my palate. Fortunately, I had the company of Zoom employees from Singapore, and together we embarked on culinary adventures to find extra nourishment outside the event venue.

I am looking forward to the possibility of attending Zoomtopia again next year, with even more thorough preparation.

Here are some photos of me having fun at the Zoom office in San Jose and the Zoom event venue.

1696378474312.jpg1696378458228.jpg1696378455320.jpg1696378459977.jpgIMG_6906.jpgIMG_7094.jpg

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)
4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

These pics are amazing @Nafi! Thank you for sharing your experience at Zoomtopia 23'! 🐋

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Glad to see you had an awesome time at Zoomtopia! Thank you for sharing with us @Nafi  😍

Also, your photo-taking skills?! Perfection 🙌

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

ZoomtopiaCrew
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

😎 So happy to have you with us @Nafi !

acek_medan
Listener

DANA DANA DANA