cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host key

Westminster
Newcomer
Newcomer

Why didn't the phone system's technical support department (1-888-799-9666) recognize my host key under the free basic plan even after I changed it?

I am planning to upgrade the free plan to Pro (1-9 users) and the comparison chart says Local & 5 GB cloud (per license) for the Recording. Does this mean that I, the user ( a doctoral student) need to have a license for the recording feature?

Once I upgrade to the ProPlan, and buy add-ons, will the add-ons be counted toward what I am spending a month or year for the ProPlan, or are they considered a separate monthly or yearly fee that cannot be counted toward what I would be spending a month or year for the ProPlan? 

Joan Smid (Westminster)(Listener),

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, Joan.

Phone access to support isn't available to Basic/free plan users.  The feedback you got from the phone system about "not recognizing your code" really does mean "your code was not recognized as eligible for phone support."  Upgrading to Pro doesn't automatically grant you access to phone support.  See "Zoom Plans and Support Options" on this page for details:   https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !