cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know where the new call queue User Performance Reports are located?

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

At zoomtopia last week, it was mentioned that there are new reports for call queues for per-agent reports call "User Performance Reports. I can't find them anywhere in the portal, though maybe they just meant that these were going to show up in the near future; anyone know anything?

I've asked our account rep but haven't heard back.d

Picture of the slide from the zoomtopia session is attached....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

OK, the performance reports will come out in Q4 or 2023-Q1......

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi enielsen,

do you recall what presentation this report was in?  i am thinking it could be zoom phone, zoom power pack or zoom contact center.

thanks, eliot

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

It was in the 'new things in zoom phone' session, and they were talking about call queues so I do not believe they were referrring to a Contact Center report. I assume it will be associated with power pack as that is keyed to call queue analytics, but I see nothing in the analytics section.

Still waiting to see if our account rep can find out.

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

OK, the performance reports will come out in Q4 or 2023-Q1......

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

Looks like getting turn on this Sunday as part of https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360022782511

OK was not rolled out last weekend, they just rolled out some updates to the real-time dashboard.

Eliot

hi enielsen,

i think you need power user add on to see this.

Prerequisites for viewing the call queue real-time analytics

• Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
  • Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
  • Call queues set up with admins/members
  • Call queues contain call activity
  • Must be an admin to access the real-time analytics and historical reports for call queues and view KPIs for specific members
  • Call queue admin and member (can only view the real-time analytics and historical reports for the call queues they are a member of)

Notes:

• Call queue members can only view overall KPIs for their queue and KPIs for their own calls.
  • Users that don't meet the prerequisites will still see Reports or Analytics & Reports in the navigation menu, but will not be able to access the call queue analytics and historical dashboard.
  • The call queue real-time analytics dashboard is separate from the Reports page and the regular Zoom Phone Dashboard

Call queue real-time analytics dashboard – Zoom Support

thanks,  eliot

enielsen
Creator I
Creator I

Yes, one would need the power pack license. But currently is that the User Performance reports are not yet released. Hmm, maybe I'll look and see if there is a Beta program on that I can join so can get sooner.