Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background is still loading

If I join a meeting hosted by someone else, I get the message “Virtual Background is still loading”, and I end up choosing the “Don’t use video” option so I can continue with the meeting. If I go to the Zoom preferences and turn off blur, the preview...

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 10.28.18 AM.png Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 10.41.48 AM.png
MSP3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration plus private meeting link option

Hello, I was told that it is possible, with our "Pro" plan, to have a PUBLIC registration link for a meeting, as well as a PRIVATE link that can be sent to members of our organization so they do not need to register. I have not been able to figure ou...

Removing Waiting Room

I have been trying to remove the Waiting Room from my personal meeting room. I have a pro account. It appears that Zoom requires me to have 1 of 3 kinds of security, but even when I add a Personal Meeting ID passcode, and I change the setting to allo...

karl71 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Limit polling to specific participants

I am planning to host a meeting for an organization, but the meeting will be open to the public. We need to take a poll during the meeting, but only allow members of the organization to vote in the poll. Non-members may attend the meeting but we do n...

SandyB by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Error code 13214

Hi. Recently, I've been having a meeting with people living in China on a personal account, not a business account, but they said they can't get into Zoom. Error code 13214 is displayed. Does anyone know why?

KDREAM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud recording

I am using free zooom - not a paid up user. I am given the option to record a meeting in the cloud and go for it. When I try to access the recording I am told I have to be a registered user. Why does zoom give me the option to save in the cloud when ...

Talkmud by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Install Zoom via Winget as system user

Dear All, I'm currently working on an automated install script for MDM Intune.Here is documentation >> Using 1 Intune to rule all Winget Apps – VAN-DAAGCurrent issue is when you install zoom via SYSTEM account (other apps are working)it installs on l...

Remote control clicking not possible

From one day to the next, clicking via remote control is not working any more. I can give somebody remote control access but and they can move the mouse but they cannot click anymore. Anybody has experienced this, too?

anna_thm by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes