Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! sso setup question

I want to ask that once I set up sso, does it impact existing users or just an additional way to log in? there is a configuration per user to use sso or not? can you force sso only?

jsonp80 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting Tascam model 12 to Macbook pro

so this has always worked and today it seemed to not want to work. My Tascam is updated to Firmware 1.41. it's connected to the computer with usb c connection. when I open zoom I get the audio into my speakers but no microphone out to zoom. I've unin...

kpalkki by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video freezing since recent update

Hello, I recently updated and since then the participants video keeps freezing. Everything else is exactly the same as before the update so not an issue with internet, computer or camera. It only stops freezing if I share my screen. I’ve tried unload...

SSH by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 6 likes

video recordings

My video recordings are downloading out of synch with my voice and dubbing over itself. I have recorded videos several times and this has never happened before. I have completely closed out of the video and left the computer open to allow plenty of t...

georgee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes