Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! I've lost my recording!

I was recording a meeting. After the meeting ended and it was time to convert it to mp4, I got a message that said something around "there's another conversion happening, after it ends go to your account and convert it from there." The message was tr...

manar123 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable filters

Hello,I just updated my Zoom, In the past I got an email that an update was available. Anyway , I found out about the update while on a ZOOM call. everyone else had filters when they click on the arrow by the video camera. when I click it said "filte...

vjs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pronouns not displaying

When I launch a Zoom meeting, my pronouns appear after my name. When I join another person's Zoom meeting, the pronouns do not appear. How do I fix this?

lmoineau by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot make edits to a recurring meeting

I am experiencing an issue where we cannot make edits to a recurring meeting or new meetings in the Zoom desktop client. We've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the issue remains. If we try to edit the meeting in the web app, we cannot set the ...

setting up meetings for others

Hi everyone, I have a pro account currently. I am part of a nonprofit that does remote training sessions. Is there a way to schedule meetings between participants without me logging in / being present? which membership level / add on, and how would I...

pbafuma by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes