Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Some invited users can't activate their microphone

When I am connected on my meeting room, some users can't activate their microphone. And some users can activate their microphone.On the same device, if I connect on another account, all the users are able to activate their microphone...Very strange.....

apy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Co-Host capability with Basic Level of Zoom

How can I be a Co-Host (I have Basic Zoom) on a webinar that another authorized user (she is Pro level) set up?She established meeting links for monthly webinars. And she said she wasn't able to make me a Co-Host...?Can this be set up from her end? O...

RLaird by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Some feature requests

Hi, just joined the community. I wanted to find out if there is a way to request for the following feature: 1) Host to be able to click a button an automatically capture a picture of all the attendees (perhaps in a grid). Right now, someone has to ma...

enghee by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear Chat During a Meeting

So during a Zoom meeting, from time to time we want to clear the Zoom chat and start fresh. I have the ability to delete individual messages in chat, but really need one "Clear Chat History" ability that clears them all in one fell swoop. Is the poss...

Sundev by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

the records are in the cloud

Hi! Tell me, who knows! We had a paid tariff and there were records in the cloud, now the tariff has ended and they are gone, how can I return them? If I pay the tariff, will they appear or have they completely disappeared? And how long will they be ...

Recordings lost?

It happened now the second time that during the process of compromising the recording right after the meeting, an update from zoom started which automatically included a restart of my computer. I couldn't stop that. The result was that the recording ...

Wal1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SCREEN SHARE

WHEN I SHARE SCEEEN , USING MY IPAD . SOMETIES PARTICIPANTS SEE BLACK BOXES on screen. i disablaed it in the advanced screen share settings, though. any ideas?