Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I'm unable to schedule meetings

I have to schedule meeting for BaoBao Technology to discuss about Industrial Touch Screen Monitor using the desktop app, but I can't change the date from today's date on the calendar. I tried last week and today, but it still won't let me set meeting...

Setting up SSO on iphone

Hello, I am trying to setup Zoom using the app on iPhone. The connection is to an SSO account. When the attempt is made, Microsoft gives an error that it is trying to connect to another domain (which I have email for) on my phone. How can that be cle...

Reporting abusive behavior in a meeting

In the past when someone joined my meeting and began using abusive language it's been easy for me to remove them and report them to zoom by just clicking the appropriate button as it automatically popped up. The last two times I removed someone I was...

Meeting not showing up on the Meetings page

HiI have the Pro plan and just increased it for one month to 500 participants as we are having an event in a couple of weeks and anticipate having more than 100 online.We have been using zoom for a couple of years and use the same meeting link twice ...

LynD by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracking meeting registrations

Hi! I am noticing that Zoom meetings I register for do not show up in in my upcoming meetings in the both the web and desktop app. This is the same for meetings for which a different organizer assigned me as a co-host. It would be really great to be ...

Keyboard disappearing

When I type on a shared photo zoom keeps shutting the keyboard down after only a few letters and my viewers can see unfinished words. It's very frustrating. Does anyone else have this problem? It only happens on zoom and everything is updated to the ...

Smanna by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes