Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! one user does not get any confirmation email

Hi all I am managing a large corporate meeting account. adding users is a daily task. I tried adding a new user, and she did not receive the confirmation email, so she couldn't register and get past the pending status. I tried sending to a different ...

Geoedge by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Streaming

I have enabled Youtube live option in settings but when i start zoom iam unable to find Live stream option in more although iam host

Recordings

Hi all. I recorded a meeting and then tried to save it Locally instead of the iCloud and I lost the recording after trying to allow my computer to communicate with Zoom...any ideas if I can still get my recording or is it lost forever?!?! UGH!recordi...

personal chat

Hello, I would like to propose a new and necessary feature for Zoom. How do you do it? Whom should I address When I teach and want to get the student's attention, I write to her/him in chat. But if he is busy with something else, he will not enter th...

Zoom Cloud Recording

Hello. I have recorded a Zoom meeting with the "save to cloud" option. Zoom version: 6.0.11 (35001) I used my laptop for the meeting. The duration was about 2 hours, 30 minutes. The recording file was not shown on my Zoom Cloud, and even the "process...

gmsong1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to mix in desktop audio into meeting?

For my meeting that is a guitar course online I use my usb audio interface as audio source, because this way I can talk into the microphone and play the guitar as well. But sometimes I need to show a wav file to my students. Is there a way to make it...

bencuri by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Creating different meetings for the same time

Does anyone know if it is possible to create more than two meetings where the administrator assigns a different host for each meeting? And if so, is there a limit regarding the number of meetings taking place at the same time? Thanks for your help.