Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Who pays for Zoom meeting? I'm NOT the host

I need to join a meeting that lasts 3 hours. I'm NOT the host, just a participant. MY Zoom plan is the Basic which limits me to a 40 minute meeting. I don't use Zoom for business and only use about 5 times per year. Will I get cut off after 40 minute...

RuthyD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot connect Zoom to Outlook calendar

this was never an issue in the past. I have reloaded Outlook, and the new Zoom with workcenter will not connect to my Outlook calendar. Asks for "EWS URL" at one point, but does not accept the value (assuming I followed the directions correctly - no ...

dyakin by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Desktop Client Issue

We have an issue with Zoom Client for Meeting desktop app on multiple machines. After signing in the cursor flashes and we are unable to type anything to schedule a meeting. Have tried getting all Windows updates up to date, reinstalling and trying b...

BF_Zoom by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ONLY allow direct messages in the meeting chat

We have a very large meeting - upwards of 100 participants every week. Having the chat open to "everyone and anyone directly" is not feasible because the messages sent to everyone become overwhelming and distracting. Has anyone found a way to disable...

Screen sharing a maximised PowerPoint

I am having problems with sharing a PPT. When I Screen Share the ppt it is fine and my participants can see first slide. But when I progress slides, whilst they click forward on my screen (host) they are stuck on Slide No 1 for particia

JudyT by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find recording

Hi, I just conducted an interview using Zoom. the meeting was recorded but I did not host the conversation. When the meeting ended, I did not receive a local download and the host says that the conversation is not in his cloud files. The conversation...