Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reasignar licencias a usuarios

No puedo reasignar licencias a usuarios de mi equipo, ZOOM no me permite darle a uno de los miembros de mi equipo nuevamente la licencia de Zoom Pro. Ahora me mencionaron que tengo que esperar 30 dias para que nuevamente se habiliten mis licencias, c...

JhonEMG by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Poll tab missing

Hi all,I have a licensed account and have always been able to create, launch, etc. polls within meetings / virtual training however I've gone in today to set up for training this coming week and there is no ability to do this. Have searched through t...

rachelm1 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with zoom client

When I use my credentials on the zoom website everything is fine. If I use the same credentials on zoom client (6.0.11 35001) installed on my mac, I get a login page on zoom workplace zoomgov.com and a login error (incorrect email or password). Could...

ASala by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the Recording

I would like to create a recording where only I can be seen and not my participants. To do this, I clicked on fix my video. But unfortunately I see all participants in the gallery on the recording. Can you please tell me exactly where I have to set s...

Resolved! Delete cloud recordings

Hi,I would like to remove some cloud recordings but I can't because I don't find any "delete" button or icon on the windows page. Could someone help me with that ?Thank you

Gauri_S by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Reinstalling Zoom on a PC after uninstalling it \

I have uninstall Zoom from my PC. I had a free version first and then a paid account. Even even when I quit zoom and signed into the paid account, the free account came up, instead of the paid account. So I uninstalled Zoom. Now I can't figure out ho...

ddrake by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Virtual background option is missing

I am using the Zoom web client and when I go to my video settings, I don't have a virtual background option. All I have are the masked backgrounds and an option to mirror my video. According to this link and this link the system requirement for virtu...