Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

other people's zoom screen freezing

The last couple weeks, other people's zoom screens have started freezing. Other people can see them moving but it freezes on my screen. I'm on a fast Comcast cable internet connection in the same room as the router. Have tried uninstalling and reinst...

CaroleS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing and remote control

I am a court reporter and attend a lot of Zoom depositions. Usually the questioning attorney will share a document, and if the witness wants to read it, it saves so much time if he is given remote control over it so he can scroll up and down himself....

People can not enter the meeting

hello!Today i was on the meeting but no one could enter. They said that the sparowl was moving but not going futher than that so they could not enterone of them got a message that the meeting was not opened.Can you please help me? I will have an othe...