Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Shared screen file larger than normal

I noticed that the last meeting we had was half the time as usual (one hour, compared to 2-3 usual) but the shared screen file is almost 8 times as large (!!) as usual. Is that because we did some screen sharing? I can't figure out if we did anything...

lizzieb by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Questions About Recording

Hello there! I have been helping my dad, who is teaching a couple college courses on Zoom. He has a some things he wants to do in regards to recording, so I've been doing a bit of research to see if I can solve the issue. -He wants to be able to reco...

Kato81 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

purchasing pro licenses with API

I'm looking for a way to purchase additional pro licenses using Zoom's API. Looking through the documentation for the API, I do see the ability to change the zoom plan for a specific account, but I haven't found any abilities for changing the number ...

Resolved! High quality microphone audio in Zoom

Hi Folks, I am part of an external Zoom-related user community - called "Office Hours". Today we will be having a Zoom Webinar on how to improve your Zoom audio with high quality microphones. The Webinar starts at 9AM US/Central - and the audio segme...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes