Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Passcode error msg from Zoom

We often have parents login in zoom for school online class session and Zoom return passcode error message. At our end, nothing is change, the only trick is1) Get parents to clear the history and re-key in ID and passcode - most of the time this will...

EllyC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom freezing

Hi Lately when I'm on zoom one of the participants video freezes and I can't get it to unfreeze. I have good broadband speed. I would like to have this fixed for an important interview on Friday am please. Any suggestions?

Setting to hide name/picture from everyone.

I am wanting to know if there is a setting a host can set to allow someone to participate in the meeting, but not show up on gallery view or participant list? When I help another presenter or in a meeting but I am just there to moderate or troublesho...

LaurieB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Video preview continually ON

I am a 77 year old host who does not know too much about zoom. However we have used its a lot both for a Bible Study group while in lockdown and for family chats.In the study group one of my attendees who is 76 has problems coming in.When I send him ...