Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background no longer works.

Hello, I upgraded to paid account yesterday. Up till then, on free account, my Virtual Backgrounds worked just fine. Now won't. Says I need plain colour background, preferably gree, I am in front of greenscreen. I looked at 2 YouTube tutorials, both ...

Rob3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted recording

I recorded zoom meeting and clicked 'double click to convert' but it wasn't recorded so I assumed it's because I recorded another video in the same call to test if the recording was working.So I only intended to delete the first video but on zoom, I ...

Rachel30 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom plan

Hello! What zoom plan do I need to allow sessions > 40 minutes? I currently have the one where I pay $14.99 per month and I cannot schedule a meeting for > 40 minutes. Thanks!

Issue with zoom

Dear Team, In our organisation, we are facing a big problem with zoom meetings.We are suddenly disconnecting from meetings, in our organisation around 500 users using the zoom with 300 MBPS lease line.Other than that except zoom all application is wo...

Rohan92 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Co Hosts Poll Editing

Are there any plans to allow co-hosts to manage polls? Creating and editing questions? This is a problem during sessions that the person creating the meetings isn't in.

skcota by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Who stay with camera on?

Hi,I have about 80 students in my classroom, using Zoom in live lectures. I want to reward those who maintain their camera on during these lectures. Is there a Zoom report or any way to have a register about the use (on/off) of participant's cameras ...

Ronsalv by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes