Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom App on Samsung Tablet

The Zoom app on my Galaxy Tab S4 works fine. But, I am using an external webcam (USB) via the USB-C port. The webcam works fine on its own but Zoom does not give me an option to use it. Thus, it defaults to the front-facing camera with no chance to h...

Guest Took Over Meeting

I had been invited to join a meeting and saw several other people on the screen. I had watched for about 12 minutes or so and began to have issues and could not see the meeting. I don't know what happened BUT I obviously took it over because the end ...

Resolved! audio problems

Is there some listing of compatible sound cards for zoom? I am troubleshooting a problem with an ASI 5720 sound card that has problems only with zoom, but works perfectly with every other piece of software on the PC. An HP, win10.Zoom received audio ...

Wa2png by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

AUDIO

Hi, i created a meeting with zoom , and zoom did not connect me with the audio ... the other person could not connect either.. how to fix this ?

Resolved! Previous meetings disappearing from my list

I have discovered about four times now that previous meeting links (that I keep and reuse with clients, and are therefore 'active' and used again within 30 or 365 days) sometimes suddenly disappear off my previous meetings list. It has just happened ...

SMR11 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting recordings

Hi All,My team currently has auto recordings on. Now, I am looking to have the recorded meetings go somewhere that the team can review the recordings (similar to Gong). Is this possible with Zoom?