Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording

Please help. I was on a zoom. I started recording but stop that recording and started a new one during the meeting. When we ended the meet, it only saved the first recording not the second one. Is there a way for me to locate the second recording.

Resolved! How can I disable camera on Zoom?

I'm new to Zoom so apologies in advance for asking what may be an egregiously dumb question. I've been trying -- without success -- to disable the camera on Zoom. I've searched for the answer both on Zoom's website and the Internet. One solution, for...

Sound

I can hear the zoom meeting but when I speak no-one can hear even though I am not muted. I have to go on my mobile phone to be heard as no-one on my computer can hear me. Why is this?

Help retrieving recording

I was an a meeting that I did not schedule but was granted the ability to record the meeting and now I cannot find the recording. Would the recording be located in the hosts meeting recordings or mine and if I have the recording where would i find it...

Limit participants in breakout rooms

I am looking to see if there is a way to limit the number of participants in breakout rooms. We find that when the number is small more participate in the discussion at hand rather that a large number of people and just a few dominating the conversat...

Review meeting with a link

I have been asked to create minutes from a Zoom Meeting. I only have a link the Executive Officer has provided to me via a text. I can't find anywhere in the Zoom app to insert the info he provided. Help...

Virtual Background no longer works.

Hello, I upgraded to paid account yesterday. Up till then, on free account, my Virtual Backgrounds worked just fine. Now won't. Says I need plain colour background, preferably gree, I am in front of greenscreen. I looked at 2 YouTube tutorials, both ...

Rob3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes