Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Add users

Can you tell me, when I upgrade to Pro account for $14.99/month. How many members can I invite to use with me at the Licensed level. And for each membership do I have to pay extra or just $14.99 per month

JackieChannVN_0-1637075090633.png

EventBrite will not connect to Zoom

Hi,Trying to connect eventbrite to zoom and I get the following error: You cannot authorize Eventbrite 2.0 -You cannot install the app because you don't have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try againT...

JosephK by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delink personal email from work zoom

I realise I could not used my personal email to create a personal zoom account separate from my work zoom account. Tried terminating my zoom account and sign up one new zoom account with personal email. Received an email from zoom saying that the ema...

SFWong by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing when joining a meeting

Hi all - I'm hoping someone can assist with the issue I am experiencing. I am using Windows 11 and the 64 bit version of the Zoom client (version 5.8.4 (1736)) - I have also tried the 32 bit version of the client and have the same issue. Basically af...