Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

quale abboamento?

Quale abbonamento è più indicato io sottoscriva dovendo fare UNA SOLA riunione all'anno per 6 ore in un solo pomeriggio e con 20 partecipanti?

ziadida by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

record button missing

Hi All I am working on macOS Big Sur, Version 11.4 and I am a single user with the plan to interview just one other person. I have the basic zoom version and unfortunately cannot see the record button during the meeting. I can see when the other pers...

Megggy by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting room -

Is there a way to communicate (sending a message to) with people in our waiting room while our meeting is in progress.? (Without admitting them).

LoriBr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Share Surveys to other company members

Hello, I am following up on Zoom support's request to post a feature request here.In the surveys that can be published in Zoom meetings (https://zoom.us/user/survey#/mgnt/list), it would be interesting to be able to share them with other members of t...

Resolved! Zoom FUN?

Hi! I am looking for a way to include fun pop ups on a regular Zoom Meeting. Not webinar. I wasn't sure if there was a way to do an add on or run an app through it. EX: Confetti, name pop ups, stickers, etc.

Resolved! Disable message when someone enters lobby

Whenever I'm giving a presentation and someone enters the lobby I get a notification message. Is there a way to disable this so I don't have to keep seeing and closing this message while giving a presentation? Thx!

chadder by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Keeping track of attendance

I need to keep track of the amount of time that attendees are on a meeting. This is easy when they sign on at the beginning of the meeting and off at the end of the meeting. However, it becomes more complicated if someone gets logged off for one reas...

Tiateri by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording options GDPR - Permission and solutions

We are using Zoom Enterprise at work. And in Germany the GDPR is very strict.And I thought to myself to make life easier and compliant, it should be possible for admins to decide what happens with meeting recordings.As soon as someone starts recordin...

RecheS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes