Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Auto Recording

I have Automatic recording"Record meetings automatically as they start" set to the off position but it still automatically starts recording every meeting. Please fix. I do not want the recording to automatically start. Thanks

Resolved! How do I make myself admin?

I am the only user on my Zoom account, and my role is owner. The account has no admin, and I unable to add myself as an admin. This is preventing me from using some features that require admin approval. Do I have to add another user in order to make ...

Collect email address natively with Zoom Meeting

Hello Team ! I need to collect email addresses from people at my zoom meeting (not webinar).Here is my problem : we can collect @ but users need to fulfill a form (firstname/lastname/@) then receive the final link of meeting 5 min later.This is a pro...

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Linux Zoom update broke it.

After a recent update, when I clicked on the web page for open zoom as usual, It crashes immediately, and I am not sure it sends anything to Zoom! This forced me onto browser zoom, which worked fine. I uninstalled it and re-installed it with "Softwar...

Zoom Recordings without my permission

I joined a zoom meeting; which was being recorded prior to my entry into the meeting; and I want the recording to be deleted. I have already asked the meeting organizer to delete my recording; they never responded; but, I don't trust them.How can I i...

epayben by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar datos de videollamada

Hola el día 27 de mayo realicé una llamada de 7 minutos pero no puedo recuperar los datos del contacto con quien la tuve no veo alguna forma de ver el historial me podéis ayudar