Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

local recording stopped

Recordings have been successful for two years. For the past three weeks the record button does not function. Anyone with trouble recording a meeting for no apparent reason? I could use a fixT.D.

passcode link

How is a meeting link with the passcode embedded in it any different than a regular old meeting link? If someone has the link, they can get in, and if not, not. I'm not sure what the passcode-embedded link adds to anything. ?

RaffiBTC by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiz / Poll

I had created several quiz questions for a previous meeting and now want to use them for a new meeting. How do I get those into my new meeting?

Recording missing

Hello everyone, I need help!Our company has held several conferences26.05.22 us1 404507 Цикловое, день 1 (id 918 0786 3884)27.05.22 us1 404508 Цикловое, день 2 (id 978 4694 3640)The cloud recording feature is enabled.At the end of the conference the ...

Upgrade to pro didn’t happen

I upgraded to Pro United 24 hours before a memorial service. Credit card went thru. 40 minutes into the event we were thrown off. Disgracefully poor description of the process. What SHOULD i have done?

Conference Room Audio Quality

I am part of a Zoom group that meets on a weekly basis. The attendance is a mixture of individuals logging in from their homes and a group of folks that come together in person in a conference room setting. What I have noticed is that the voice quali...

ivan_t by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes