Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Live transcription

Hello! I have a question about the live transcription. Does anyone know if the live transcription will save all the conversations, including a private chat from a breakout room? Thank you!

Learner by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

email

I do not receive any emails from Zoom with notifications of my recordings. They stopped coming in January. I have not changed any settings and not sure why this has happened. I also would like to know how to get copies of transcripts for the meetings...

sdeese by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Post a Break Message During a Livestream Pause

We are livestreaming a Zoom Board meeting and have two sessions with a break in between. We want to pause the Zoom recording and have the livestream show a slide that says we will resume the Zoom meeting in 15 minutes. How do you have just that slide...

Schwarz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

I can not find the record button on my zoom meeting now matter how many times i make a new one what am i doing wrong

Recovering recordings

In our corporate Zoom environment, recordings automatically get moved to the Trash after 30 days. And after 30 days in the Trash they are permanently deleted. However, you can always recover from the Trash before that 30 day period ends.My question, ...

Live Transcription - no saving

HelloWe want to enable the live transcription option so that the participants can benefit from it during the meeting (in case of accessibility needs) however, we do not want it saved or recorded either by the host or the participants. Is this possibl...

SKH by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cloud Zoom Analytics

Hi all is there a way for me to know the names or the email addresses of the viewers of my recording on cloud (which was shared internally), and for how long they have viewed it

KeshanS by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording File does not exist

The recording/ zoom meeting was just less than 24 hours ago. I saw it converting but left the computer open and when I checked today, it was not saved on my local file. Went to my recording tab and recorded meetings, it says "FILE DOES NOT EXIST" Opt...

Computer Audio Very Low for participants/during recording

Hi, I am a coach (yoga, meditaiton, workouts) and I use Zoom to coach my sessions. I currently share my audio via the Advanced Sharing Options. I have an external mic connected to the laptop (wireless rode) but then use my blutooth headphones to hear...

SineadB by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes