Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Not seeing my Sony NX100 Video camera

Hi! I purchased a Sony HDX NX100. I'm getting out over HDMI into my monitor just fine. But when I run the HDMI into my Black Magic UltraStudio Recorder 3G and into my computer over firewire Zoom does not see it as a selectable camera. I know the 3G i...

Lonny by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room list order

We are using Zoom meetings for virtual drop in advising. These have the waiting room enabled so that we can talk to students individually. In some of our meetings, the waiting room participant list is ordered by order of arrival. In others it is orde...

furuta by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Authorized Participants Only

Hopefully someone can assist…I’ve tried everything I can think of! All of the sudden I am unable to log into a standing meeting that I’ve been invited to for a year +. No matter what I do the message “this meeting is for authorized participants only”...

Bildschirm teilen IPad Kommentieren

Wenn ein Schüler auf dem IPad sein Bildschirm teilt, besteht bei mir als "Host" keine Möglichkeit zu "Kommentieren". Kann man was tun (bei mir oder bei dem Schüler)? oder es ist einfach so?

kamel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound and microphone stops

I recently bought new laptop and installed zoom. But sound and microphone sometimes stops during the meeting. I click ok in dialog window and it starts to work again. What is the problem?

IBerger by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with audio

Hi, I'm an English teacher and I have a recurring problem with the audio of 1 student in specific. We start the class and everything is ok. After a while, his audio starts lowering and after 1 min I cannot hear anything. He takes off his headset unit...

SSO sign in before launching the meeting

Hi, We implemented SSO sign in for zoom with Azure AD. For some reasons, users' zoom app on PC may be logged out for token expiry. This is fine as by design. But if these users click the zoom link to join a meeting, they would show up as guest which ...