Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Choice of language in Zoom interface.

My OS is in Italian language, but for the most I have connectin and calls with peoples in English language, so everuthing is a meesage ready to send (for instance the link to a call) is localized for my country but not for my nedds.I would have an op...

code001 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When does the 40 minutes start?

WHY is it so hard to find the answer to this question? I like to start the meeting a couple minutes early and wait for my language partner. Does that effectively start the meeting or is it when she joins the meeting. Seems like a simple question. Can...

kimwill by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

recording shared screen

When i make a recording of my speech, using shared screen for my powerpoint - in the recording afterwards I only see the video of myself or the other people, but not the powerpoint itself. How can i get a recording of both myself and the powerpoint i...

Eva84 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account appeal

I am a teaching teacher, my Zoom Pro account was disabled for unknown reasons and I have submitted an appeal using the form below. But it seems this function is not responding. The team can tell me why I got locked out of my account without violating...

JackieLong11_0-1654215926133.png

Retrieve 1-1 Chat History

I had a meeting where I asked attendees to direct message their answers to a co-host. The co-host did not save the chat on their end. Is there a way to retrieve it from Zoom cloud?

Gina1214 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable voting by the host

I want to use Zoom to conduct committee meetings. There will be anonymous votes. As the chair (and host), I want to vote, but Zoom does not seem to allow it. I can add one, but then the anonymity of the host's vote is compromised. More importantly, t...