Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Externe Kamera flackert

Hallo zusammen, alle meine externen Kameras (teilweise neu gekauft) flackern im Bild im Zoom Meeting. Habe festgestellt, dass es an Zoom liegen muss. Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen? Die Kamera meines Macbooks funktioniert einwandfrei, nur wenn ich die ...

Screen sharing with overlapping window

When I share my browser window with colleagues on my external monitor, I like to open a note-taking app to take up part of the screen. This blocks part of the screen that I am sharing for my colleagues and a grey box hides the shared content. I under...

Unable to See Teammates Recorded Meetings

I am an admin in my Zoom account. In the past, I have been able to see my teammates meetings that they record, just like I can see my own. Now, if I go to a recorded meeting, I can see the name of the meeting and how long the meeting was, but the thu...

Accidentally ending meeting

Any possibility of creating a prompt when exiting a Meeting? I sometimes accidentally hit the wrong button when as an Admin leaving a room - and close down the meeting A prompt to confirm you want to close down the meeting?

ecom131 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Participant showing up twice as attendee

We have a weekly team meeting and everyone has an invite. I have breakout rooms automatically assigned to our smaller teams after we do a quick all team huddle. There is one member who for some reason shows up as an attendee twice, even though she's ...

Thin Blue Line on Screen

Hello, Can anyone tell me what this thin blue line at the bottom of the screen is (photo attached) and how to get rid of it? It appeared following Zooms most recent update and comes on every time I enter a meeting. It is not on any other Application....

vae0033 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes