Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Virtual background

My PC system match virtual background without physical green screen my computer processor is Intel i3 gen with 3020ghzPlease help me

Ansh by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 6 likes

Help with Zoom Settings for Meeting Link

Hi everyone,I’m wondering if someone can help me. I am a therapist with a Pro Zoom account, and I have a system that sends out a meeting reminder with my Zoom link. The meetings aren’t pre-scheduled in Zoom.Is it possible to use just one meeting link...

Benjkix by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom toll free numbers + calendar synch

Hi, I am using Zoom Workplace Pro. After I set up a meeting, I go to 'copy invite'-- the invite does not include this option - of any toll free numbers for participants to dial in -- nor does the meeting offer any way to let participants synch/downlo...

mog3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is local recording not working anymore?

Hello, everyone.I used to be able to record my meeting on my computer every time I had a meeting.However, all of sudden, it is not working from today. What is the reason? Zoom has updated itself automatically today and I am not able to record my meet...

Exam Proctoring/Monitoring

Hello Zoom-Community, We are planning to proctor an exam using Zoom, and our goal is to set up a meeting where we can monitor all participants' webcams and screen recordings. However, we need to ensure that the candidates taking the exam cannot see e...

hide phone number

Hi everyone,I'm having a bit of trouble and could use some help. I'm trying to edit an invitation email, but I can't seem to hide certain numbers that appear in it. I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work.Does anyone have any suggestions o...