Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Low bandwidth detection

Hello, I see numerous post ( well maybe 2). but no answers. Low bandwidth network is detected for Zoom Room 10 megabits / second. on a 1 gig port.I am curious if it can be better described if it is the Mac-mini or the controller that gets the complai...

JimD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Initials as display picture

So I wanted to be cool and changed my display picture to my own picture, but the whole point of a camera off is for me not to be seen. So I am trying to get my initials back in the display picture block and can no longer find that option. Anybody pro...

Resolved! Is my Zoom account been compromised?

I was invited and attended a career webinar (meeting style). In the beginning, it went perfectly well. Was sent to a Breakout Room, everything went smoothly and after the session ends, I went back to the Main Room. After 10 minutes of listening to th...

munyee by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

The meeting has been ended by the host

First, I manually input the meeting ID. Then I input the meeting passcode. Then I choose to "Join with Video." After doing this, it will load for a moment before saying "The meeting has been ended by the host." Is there any solution to this?