Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Backing tracks for music lessons via Zoom

Hello, I am a music teacher and I use the Zoom platform to teach guitar and other instrument lessons.Because there is a delay in playing along with my students, for classes I need the students to play over backing tracks that I prepare before having ...

zoom video suddenly stopped working

Hi I run Windows 10, multiple browsers and the zoom app. I use zoom most days for work. We use company zoom accounts. Today when I logged into an online zoom meeting as host as I do every day, zoom said the virtual background could not be loaded and ...

Recent Zoom Updates

WOW!!! Zoom what happened?? The recent updates to the Zoom user interface when accessing your account online are simply AWESOME!!! The new layout brings a look and feel that is modern and fresh. Navigation is easy and things have now been grouped and...

enabling and disabling chat

I have three recurring meeting which each run weekly. I normally have chat disabled in all my meetings, but I'd like to enable chat for just one of those three sets of meetings. Is there a way to do this using templates or something? Or do I have to ...

Zoom Network Diagnostic tools

Hi, i was trying to gather data using Zoom Network diagnostic tools for my study. A few days earlier, I was using it to get parameters like jitter, latency, bandwidth, etc., and then export it. so, I was trying to gather another data today, and the e...

wadew by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my screen freezes

Hello, please help. Every time I join a Zoom meeting, after a few minutes my screen freezes. I can still hear the audio, but I can no longer see anything or type. When I click, I get the message: "Zoom is not responding." It gives me the option to cl...

Quick question

If I choose to upgrade to 500 participant zoom while im hosting a zoom meeting will that subscription go into full effect during the call and increase the capacity? @Everyone

I do not find recording on my cloud (free account)

Hello,We did a family zoom and I wanted to record it to make a video about all cousins talking about our grandmother we would use for her birthday.As we have free accounts, I launched the first meeting and recorded it on my Mac. It worked perfectly.W...