Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't give license to other hosts

Hello!I can't give licenses to other hosts for some reason. I have 9 licenses and I want to give 7 of them to hosts, but I got an error message that I don't have enough licenses. I also tried to give licenses one by one, but on the 7th host it starte...

Ultimaschool_0-1681234082324.png

Cell phone/ app version questions

Hi, I have several questions about using zoom on a cell phone as I’m having some issues. 1) I have the app installed, but I usually open zoom from a link that a Skool.com classroom (for zoom course I’m taking) has listed - so does that default to the...

cboz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hosting a meeting from another device

I have a zoom account and I generally use my home computer to host meetings. I'm hosting a meeting soon but will have to use another computer. How do access zoom and the meeting on the other computer so I can start the meeting? Do I just log in to zo...

RHAzm by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to be able to click on the email from the empower meetings at my office and now I cannot. Help someone this is very important information to stay on top of things.