Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hybrid Meeting Audio - 2 cameras/2 mikes?

I am on the board of a medium sized community organization, and we hold quarterly meetings. The meetings look like a city council meeting + online zoomers. So there is the 6-member board at a head table, with an audience ranging from 30-100 depending...

problème partage écran sur chromebook

Bonjour, lorsque je partage mon écran pendant un meeting, celui ci s'ouvre dans un nouvel onglet et je ne vois plus mon interface zoom....comment faire pour rester sur zoom et afficher mon partage d'écran. Merci

SebRom by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Note Taking Apps That Can Translate Languages

I am looking for a note taking app extension that will transcribe my meetings from English to Spanish. I would also like to include standard features such as exporting notes into Word and Google Docs applications, summarizing key meeting points, and ...

SB122 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Concurrent meetings and Webinars

I currently have a Pro license, and I'm running an upcoming event that will have both concurrent Meetings and concurrent Webinars. I know I need individual licenses for each one that runs concurrently, but I'm trying to figure out if I can simultaneo...

JR87 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting my personal zoom with my bosses zoom

My boss added my personal zoom to her zoom account, I am added as a licenced user;. However I am not allowed to enter my office or any meetings with our a host oe co host allowing me in. None of the other hosts or co hosts are having this issue. Can ...

Applause

Hello everyone, sorry for my English but I use the translator. I hope to explain myself better.I wanted to understand something technical. If multiple attendees open their microphones and clap their hands during a meeting, how many of those claps wil...

iAlino79 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbnail on recorded meeting

During a meeting, when I share my screen, Zoom places my thumbnail at the top right corner. I can move it around while I record, BUT... it doesn't move at all on the recording itself. It is always in the top right corner on the recorded video, despit...