Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM camera

ミーティング中のカメラですが,snap cameraをアンインストールしても,カメラが選択可能な箇所にあり,それだけなら許容できますが,時間が経つとそちらにオートに切り替わり,何も見えない状態になってしまうので,snap cameraをZOOMで選択できないようにするにはどうしたらよいでしょうか? snap cameraアンインストール後のPC再起動やアプリのZOOMアプリ再インストールはすでに行っていますし,時間をおいてためしてもいますが,まだそのような状態で困惑です.どうぞよろしくお願いいた...

music

im a man thats trying show other people with guitars how to do music it can be a adult a kid anything i know a lot of guitars and show everything about guitars

leo8 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat comments and reactions attributed to wrong person

Hi, I'm having an issue with comments and reactions I post to the chat. In some meetings, they are being attributed to someone else, not me, and that person is posting as me. It's very confusing until I can figure out who the other person is...I get ...

jh-smi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom flickers and freezes when sharing screen

During a Zoom meeting, every time I have tried sharing my screen for the past 6 months to a year, the entire computer starts freezing and the monitors flicker. I try to close other programs out (Outlook, Google Chrome, etc.), and sometimes that helps...

jet32 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Livestreaming into a Facebook group

I host a 5-day challenge. We did our first one in February, which was my first time setting up Zoom to livestream into a group. I followed the instructions here and had no problems. Now we're doing the 5-day challenge again, and we have a new group f...

Resolved! Downgrade Linux Client to Older Version

I'm struggling to find an older version of the Linux Zoom Client to downgrade to. For the last few versions of Zoom, I've had a lot of trouble with screensharing - which isn't a good look in front of my customers. I've filed plenty of error reports e...

LRE64 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Tracking URL and Registration Reports

I just set up tracking source urls for a webinar we're hosting. Does anyone know if these show up in the post-webinar attendee reports? I'm hosting this webinar for 3 different companies and want to segment out who registered and attended from each s...

MS523 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes