Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom screenshot not working

Hey folks - When I get to the "Report to Trust & Safety" page after removing someone from a Zoom meeting, the Zoom screenshot link no longer works. That link used to send a download that I could view of the meeting at the time of removing someone. No...

MikeJ1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom clip stuck processing/other error

Not sure where else to post this, but after a few weeks of problem-free use my Zoom client is not working right.I'm trying to record a clip, and during processing/finishing I keep getting error code 2002. The best I can find is that this is related t...

_EC by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Audio recording and transcript

Hi,On the website, compare all features, they say that recording transcripts are not available for Pro Account but available for Business Account, and only in English.Elsewhere on the website, there is an article (2024-03-06) saying that transcripts ...

putting settings back to default

I changed a bunch of settings in order to enable recording on the cloud and integration with Otter.ai, but I've found a better way to do this and would like to put the setting back to the way they were before. Is there a way to reset settings to thei...

Resolved! Problem of being invited to past mtg

After setting the MTG from the zoom schedule, I will send an attendance request to both A and B from Outlook at the same time.A receives the correct meeting link, but for some reason B receives the old meeting link.Both of them use Outlook on Android...

Urgent

My question is my cancellation is effective May 27, but I have a webinar scheduled for that day. Do you think I will still be able to conduct that webinar?

Participants

How can i tell if my meetins can host 1000 participants? i upgraded the plan and added it the email of the owner of the account (me) but when i go to accounts on the web portal it still shows 100 limit but 1000 limit on other site

KD5CXJ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes