Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar Attendee Size

I have a webinar scheduled for this afternoon and it indicates there are 100 attendees permitted. Our IT dept. just upgraded the add on to allow up to 500 attendeees. Will that increase automatically apply to a previously scheduled web inar or do I h...

Zoom Events - Miscellaneous Questions

Hi there, I have QUITE a few one-off questions regarding Zoom Events - hopefully the community can help me understand! See questions below and thank you in advanced for reading all of them. Cloud Recording in Zoom EventsIf we run a single-session web...

Zoom Events - Miscellaneous Questions

Hi there, I have QUITE a few one-off questions regarding Zoom Events - hopefully the community can help me understand! See questions below and thank you in advanced for reading all of them. Cloud Recording in Zoom EventsIf we run a single-session web...

events by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Data transfer not working

After staff leave our organisation and I attempt to transfer their data over to a manager, I have the following message come up: 'unable to transfer data because data receiver does not have webinar licenses.' This has been done when I am attempting t...

Zoom webinar features

Hi everyone! Struggling to connect with Zoom, maybe someone could help me here to understand if with Zoom webinars it's possible to hide the number of attendees (so only the host could see it) and add labels to the panelists (like to have a nice litt...

eka by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes