Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Events - Can't Create A Poll

I am hosting a Zoom Events Conference and when in a webinar or meeting and I click Polls the button to "create" a poll is present. But when I click it it takes me to the main screen for the hub. My zoom settings are enabled for creating polls in webi...

cpat2004 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat by default to everyone

Hello, I have a question regarding the chat options in a webinar. I'm aware of the option to allow to chat with everyone / hosts and panelists in settings. However, I was curious if it's possible to set by default that attendees automatically have th...

Custom webinar disclaimer

I am unable to turn on the custom disclaimer setting for my upcoming webinar. I created the webinar on Monday and when I go back into the settings, I am not being allowed to toggle on the custom disclaimer. Anyone else encountered this and how to rem...

Registration Link

Why would an individual who registered for a webinar have to re-register when they click on the link in their confirmation email?

LAC22 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

On Demand Webinar - Follow Up Email

I have not used the On Demand webinar feature and am looking to turn it on for some webinars I have coming up in a couple weeks. I searched and can't find an answer to this question: if you have the "follow up email to attendees" turned on, will that...

KLmobar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes