cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom AI's Meeting Summary! Your Forgetful Brain's New Best Friend 🚀✉️"

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee

Howdy! So, imagine this: you're in a meeting, and the speaker's got your attention locked in like you're in a trance. Suddenly, the meeting ends, and you're like, "Wait, where are my notes?!" Been there, done that? You're in the forgetful club!

But guess what? The cavalry's here, and they go by the name of Meeting Summary. These folks are your productivity sidekicks. They let you be the meeting maverick, focusing on the good stuff while they silently capture all the nitty-gritty details.

And here's the kicker: minutes after the meeting wraps up, you'll find a neat summary of it chilling in your inbox. No, seriously, it's like magic – abracadabra, there it is! So you can go back to being awesome without worrying about missing out on the meeting scoop. 🚀✉️

meeting-summary-email.png

13 REPLIES 13

KhatC

Thanks for sharing, @ArvinG! I'm the type who still takes notes on everything I can type or write about but I know I can't capture everything at times so this is definitely a helpful tool. On the plus side, I can easily share this meeting summary with my customers as well. Such a powerful tool!

bob_sat

Thanks for sharing, Arvin! You are absolutely correct - it's like magic! That is why I love mentioning this to all of my customers and they are really amazed at what it looks like. Say goodbye to the minutes of the meeting, and hello Meeting Summary!

crissyd

My current favorite AI Companion feature! Super useful if you're the host and you don't want the meeting recorded (or you forgot to) and for the participants especially if they're not big on note taking or they're too busy to do so.

Really transforming how virtual meetings are done 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

And just like that 🪄 i have my meetings notes

RN_0-1697831906240.gif
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

AI Companion truly has your back! 😍

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

feedback
Listener

Is there a way for it not to send as an email? And have it sent to a different email, CRM, stay on zoom etc? The server where the meeting notes are held is extremely important. 

crissyd

@feedback Summaries for meetings you hosted can be managed from the web portal and will be sent through email and posted to the meeting's dedicated group chat in Team Chat.

If you want to share the summary to another email, you may review the following settings upon enabling Meeting Summary:

1. Under the Share summary with section, select Only me (meeting host), Only myself (meeting host) and meeting invitees in our organization, or All meeting invitees including those outside of our organization.
    Note: Meeting invitees only includes participants that were originally invited to the meeting, as participants joining the meeting ad hoc (through the in-meeting contact invitation or sharing the join link) will not receive the summary.
    1. crissyd_0-1700009382519.png

2. Also, please check this article about How to view the meeting summary to learn more about managing your meeting summaries.

goodtrader
Listener

I used the feature today but cannot find anything sent in email. It was working during the meeting because several folks commented on it. I was counting on it - any suggestions? I'm in a bit of a pickle now because I have no notes and no email.

crissyd

@goodtrader Did you enable the Meeting Summary feature? If so, kindly review the Share summary with section as well to configure who receives the summary.

You can also access and manage your meeting summaries via the Zoom web portal.

goodtrader
Listener

There was a shiny button where I enabled AI Companion and it gave a window and asked people to accept upon entry. We tested it and it gave us a cray accurate "catch me up." Was that not the meeting summary? If not, maybe not?

crissyd

@goodtrader I see. You're referring to in-meeting questions with AI Companion, not Meeting Summary. 

Please see this article to learn more about the various Zoom AI Companion features.

crissyd_0-1700011120473.png

goodtrader
Listener

Thank you - I'll try it again next time

CheriM
Listener

I do appreciate that it follows the naming convention for the Zoom invite. For weekly reoccurring meetings, it would be super helpful to edit the naming convention for the AI summary to quickly identify a key topic, host, or call out the date.  Being able to edit the AI summary name would be a value add.