cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom AI Companion Features with Webinars

smyatt
Listener

Hi there Zoom Community,

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience or luck with using features such as Meeting Summary or Smart Recordings with Zoom Webinars? I am frequently setting up and leading multiple webinars each month for my company, but I don't seem to be having any luck with accessing / implementing some of the AI Companion features inside Zoom webinars (thinking Smart Chapters, Meeting Summary, Meeting Coach, Whiteboard Content Generation, etc.)

Any and all insight and assistance would be appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @smyatt 

Unfortunately, most AI Companion features are not yet supported in webinars, but Smart Recording seems to still work, as it applies to the cloud recordings, which are essentially the same when its created from a meeting or webinar. 

Not sure when we plan to bring support for other AI Companion features to webinars, but I would recommend watching the release notes, as that announcement will surely be called out there. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

eretamozo
Listener

Following up to see if the Meeting Summary Feature is now supported during Webinars.  I would like to utilize these to keep track of Q&As when they pop up as it takes forever to go through the transcript to copy and paste for attendees to review separately.