cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving AI summaries after the meetings

BarryKul
Listener

I am no longer receiving email summaries from the AI companion.  Looks like they are in the chat but not via email.  When reviewing the settings I do not see the following setting:

(Optional) Select the checkbox next to Include the full summary text in the email sent to users to send the full summary as part of the email to appropriate recipients."

Also in AI Companion Managment Summary List the "share" button is not longer enabled.  Edit and Delete are enabled and active.  Any REAL HUMAN assistance is appreciated!

Barry

2 REPLIES 2

colt4
Attendee

You could copy it from your Zoom account and send if it is not sent automatically for any reason. You could also set up a webhook to share the meeting summary with specified recipients. Alternatively there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you share the meeting summary.

BarryKul
Listener

Thanks.  Yes, I can copy and forward but the email summary was preferred because I could quickly edit and forward to the team.  This works best when dealing with this step via a smartphone.  So, getting the automatic email summaries, again, would be best.