cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Summary - lost

ChrisBailey
Listener

I participated in a meeting where the usual host was not present and so someone else was chairing. 

The meeting is usually summarised with Ai companion and Meeting Summary function by the usual host. But the stand in did not have the feature enabled on his account. 

Despite this, I "requested" that they enable meeting summary for this meeting by just clicking the button on my side. This showed it had sent the request, and then the Ai star was visible throughout the meeting as usual. 

Prior to the end of the meeting, the original host left, and the hosting was handed to me for a further 10 mins. 

When I asked the stand in host to access the summary that was made (as he was the one who enabled it for the meeting), he said he hadn't enabled the settings for Ai Companion yet, and that when he went into the account section where summaries are stored, he was just greeted with a "this feature is not enabled, speak to admin" or similar message. He has since enabled the feature on his account, but no meeting summary has arrived thereafter. 

Has this summary now been lost to the ether, or will it be retrospectively distributed to his account for him to be able to share with us later? Or, as I was host for a time as well, should I have access to it? It's also not shown on my account. 

(update, the actual message he received was "Unable to view this meeting summary. The meeting summary feature has been disabled by your admin.") but I know this is not the case, as we have all been able to enable the feature, so in this case he is the admin for his own account. My question still stands. Now that he has enabled the settings, will the meeting summary be made available or is it gone forever. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ChrisBailey 

When you say you had a stand-in host...was it a different meeting or was it the same meeting, but just a different host in charge? This would affect where the meeting summary should be. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @ChrisBailey 

When you say you had a stand-in host...was it a different meeting or was it the same meeting, but just a different host in charge? This would affect where the meeting summary should be. 

Ah yes, 

It was the same meeting, organised by the missing individual. 

So you're saying the summary may be linked to her account? I will check!