cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting AI summary only emailing host even when all attendees are in invite

jgskupien
Listener

Can anyone help me understand why Zoom is not automatically sending the AI meeting summary to all attendees after meetings? It's only sending it to me as the host. I have the correct Zoom version and have enabled "automatically send" in my settings. 

Also, is there a way to see a confirmation of who has received the meeting summary?

Thanks!

Jessica

1 REPLY 1

annie93
Listener

Are these people inside or outside your organization? i.e. are they all part of the same Zoom account. If they are not all under the same organization's Zoom account you probably have to add the emails manually to share since your account would not automatically have access to those emails. It's pretty straightforward to add the emails to share the summary after each meeting. You could also use APIs to set something up that would share the AI meeting summary with everyone invited to the call regardless of whether they are in your organization. Alternatively, looking through the Zoom marketplace it looks there's an app, Salepager, that can facilitating the AI meeting summary.