cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Zapier to AI Summary

eleaman
Listener

Hello everyone, 

Do you know if there is a way to link the AI summary to Zaiper?

Right now the best solution is to add the email summary to it, it's not clean but we can at least add the body of text, for notes and the next steps. 

Do any other options come to mind? Maybe with the webhook? Would that require beta App extensions or APIs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there, 

We do indeed now have some API support of our AI Companion features. Currently, I know we have APIs to support getting a meeting summary: https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/Getameetingsummary

At this point, it would be up to Zapier and other integrations to include this in their integration to support automatically pulling summaries to another service. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Bort

Hi @eleaman 

Not sure if that's possible currently, but let me check and get back to you. 

Bort

Hi @eleaman 

Confirmed that API support is not currently available, but it is on the roadmap. I'll try to update this post when I hear API support is GA. 

Please let us know. I too would like this feature. Currently Fathom does have Zapier integration with their Premium version for meeting summaries. I have been using Fathom but would prefer to use the Zoom AI Companion. 

Bort

Absolutely. This question has come up a few times across multiple posts on the Community, so I will certainly inform everyone as soon as I have something to share. 

Any update on this @Bort or rough ETA?

Bort

Hi there, 

We do indeed now have some API support of our AI Companion features. Currently, I know we have APIs to support getting a meeting summary: https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/Getameetingsummary

At this point, it would be up to Zapier and other integrations to include this in their integration to support automatically pulling summaries to another service. 

jpmorganjr
Listener

+1 on this feature request

The API to share the AI summary is available. It is up to third party apps to build integrations that include it and pull the meeting summary automatically. Looking through the Zoom marketplace there is a an app, Salepager, that integrates with the Zoom AI summary and can be used to pull text, notes, next steps etc. automatically. 

rikazkhan
Listener
  1. Email Integration: As you mentioned, one approach is to email the AI summary to a specific email address monitored by Zapier. Zapier offers email parsing capabilities, allowing you to extract relevant information from the email body and trigger actions based on that information. This method is relatively straightforward and doesn't require any custom development.

2. Webhooks: Another option is to use webhooks. Many AI services provide webhooks as a way to send data to external systems in real-time. If your AI summary service supports webhooks, you can configure it to send the summary data to a webhook endpoint exposed by Zapier. Zapier can then process the incoming data and trigger actions based on it. This method offers more flexibility and control compared to email integration.

3. Custom API Integration: If the AI summary service offers an API, you can build a custom integration with Zapier using the Zapier Developer Platform. This approach allows you to create a tailored integration that meets your specific requirements. You can define triggers and actions based on the API endpoints provided by the AI summary service. While this method requires more technical expertise, it offers the most flexibility and customization options.